Monday, May 22, 2017
The Geita Gold Mine (GGM) Mt Kilimanjaro Challenge against HIV/AIDS has now reached 16 years since its establishment in 2001; with the aims of raising awareness and money which is used in the joining government’s efforts in the combating of HIV/AIDS pandemic across the country.
Speaking with the Managing Director of the ZARA Tanzania Adventures Ms. Zainab Ansell said that, her company has become the guide of the ‘crucial’ expedition for more than a decade to join the government efforts in the battle against HIV/AIDS.
“As you know, HIV/AIDS has become one of the giant problems to our society that’s why I’m saying that there is urgent need to join forces with the government to fight it; I appeal other institutions to emulate Geita Gold Mine initiatives.
Monday, May 15, 2017
- To unite the world long term volunteers with various projects supported by Zara Charity.
- To enhance community economic development
- To improve women economic performance
- To improve living condition for special group such as women and children.
- Social needs
- Educational needs
- Environmental conservation and sustainability
- Employment creation
- Improving working and living conditions for the porters who climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru
- To ensure local community development and sustainability
- To support disadvantaged groups within the community such as women, orphans and poor people by providing them with basic needs such as food, shelter, education and etc.
- To link our projects with international donors
- To ensure environmental conservation and sustainability
Monday, May 8, 2017
Set Departure Safari – Depart EVERY Saturday Guaranteed with a minimum of 2 people!!
This safari features all of the popular Northern Circuit game parks. There are EVERY Saturday departures. With the Big 5 Luxury Safari travel in custom designed 4×4 safari vehicles with open roofs for game viewing. This is a small group seat-in-vehicle safari with a maximum of 6 travellers per vehicle, all with window seats. Travelling for 7-days, the safari includes meals, accommodation, park entry fees and visit to Lake Manyaya, Serengeti, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire.
PLEASE NOTE THESE DEPARTURES REQUIRE A MINIMUM OF 2 PEOPLE TO OPERATE.
|Day 1||Kilimanjaro Airport to Arusha|
|Day 2||Arusha to Lake Manyara|
|Day 3||Lake Manyara to Serengeti|
|Day 5||Serengeti to Ngorongoro Crater|
|Day 6||To Tarangire|
|Day 7||Transfer to airport|