My biggest achievement is sending people to Kilimanjaro





I am a Tanzanian based business magnate, investor and philanthropist.

I started Zara Tours in 1986, organizing African safaris, climbs to Mount. Meru and Mount. Kilimanjaro and trips to Zanzibar.
Today, Zara Tours is Tanzania’s No.1 Kilimanjaro outfitter and one of the biggest safari operators. I also run a hotel chain that consists of 9 properties: 7 under the Tanzanian wild-camps umbrella and two separate hotels.
In 2009, I launched Zara Charity, giving back to marginalized communities in Tanzania and making her footprint in the global movement for sustainable tourism development.
I also launched Zara foundation for ecosystems preservation. Advocating for land and marine biodiversity conservation with her focus being on cleaning up the Indian Ocean.

Follow this link for more information about my life achievements 

Comments

  1. My spouse and I absolutely love your blog and find almost all of your post's to be what precisely I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content in your case? I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a lot of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome website!
    Car service from Rome airport to Positano

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same outcome.
    Car service from Rome airport to Naples

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your efforts to write this blog, this blog will help me when I will go to Town stone in Tanzania. Hire Cheap car Zanzibar for traveling in TZ.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

General Information: Kilimanjaro Climbing, Safari In Tanzania, Zanzibar Island, Tanzania Wild Camps and Zara Charity

Zara Tours Through Zara Charity Provided new kits ( Clothes) to Our Porters to ensure their safety on Mt Kilimanjaro