Support Vulnerable Groups in Tanzania By Getting Involved With Zara Charity
- To unite the world long term volunteers with various projects supported by Zara Charity.
- To enhance community economic development
- To improve women economic performance
- To improve living condition for special group such as women and children.
- Social needs
- Educational needs
- Environmental conservation and sustainability
- Employment creation
- Improving working and living conditions for the porters who climb Mt. Kilimanjaro and Mt. Meru
- To ensure local community development and sustainability
- To support disadvantaged groups within the community such as women, orphans and poor people by providing them with basic needs such as food, shelter, education and etc.
- To link our projects with international donors
- To ensure environmental conservation and sustainability