DISCOVER WILDLIFE - From the team at BBC Wildlife Magazine


Zara Tours/Tanzania Adventures/Zara International Travel agency Ltd – Advertisement

 

TANAPA TOURISM AWARDS 2019
  • Zara International Travel agency Ltd, is awarded the best Tour Operator (Overall Winners) 1st Prize, in recognition of outstanding business contribution among Tour Companies operating in National Parks, for the fiscal year 2017/2018
  • Zara International Travel agency Ltd, Awarded the best tour operator (Mountain Climbing) including Mount Kilimanjaro and Mount Meru 1st prize in recognition of outstanding business contribution among Tour Companies operating Mountain Climbing Activity for the fiscal year 2017/2018
  • Serengeti Safari Lodge, Located in Turner 7, is awarded the Best Seasonal/Special camp 1st Prize, in recognition of the outstanding business contribution among Seasonal/Special Camps operating in National Parks for the fiscal year 2017/2018
  • Kilimanjaro Climbing
  • Mt. Meru
  • Photographic Safari
  • Night game drive
  • Walking Safari
  • Balloon Safari
  • Beach holidays ( Zanzibar beach and Dean beach in Kenya)

Facilities:

WIFI
Disabled Access
Suitable for families
Coastal
Walking
Hot Tub
Rooms 5+
Free Parking
TV
Heating
En-suite Bathrooms
Restaurant on site
Guided Tours
Safari
Transport links
Safe storage available
Secure Access
Wildlife activities
Photography opportunities
Outdoor pursuits
Catered

Comments

  1. Enter your comment... congrats for your Awards mama Zara we have been seeing how you support millions of life by employee high number of Tanzania youths around your environment and at your head office located Bomambuzi and I keep thanks God for what good you keep doing everyday.Thanx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    best travel insurance plan pakistan online

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!
    Car service from Rome airport fco to Naples

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you ever considered publishing an e-book or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same information you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to send me an email.
    Car service from Rome to Positano

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is kind of off topic but I need some guidance from an established blog. Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about creating my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any tips or suggestions? With thanks
    Car service from Rome airport fco to Positano

    ReplyDelete
  6. This design is spectacular! You most certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool! Car service from Rome airport to Positano

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

General Information: Kilimanjaro Climbing, Safari In Tanzania, Zanzibar Island, Tanzania Wild Camps and Zara Charity

Zara Tours Through Zara Charity Provided new kits ( Clothes) to Our Porters to ensure their safety on Mt Kilimanjaro