MORE THAN CLIMBING KILIMANJARO: ZARA TOURS EXPLORES THE HIGHLIGHTS OF TANZANIA
- Scuba dive in coral reefs. Just off the coast of Zanzibar and Pemba island are coral reefs that create another world altogether and are a paradise for tropical fish and divers alike.
- Learn about the culture of the Maasai tribe. Spend a full day and night with the Maasai tribe of Tanzania to witness their daily traditions and aspects of their culture. By interacting with the tribal people of Tanzania, you can discover the skills of their ancestors and learn all about their history.
- Volunteer. At Zara Tours, we connect with several charitable organizations within Tanzania where you can spend your vacation giving back and supporting the local culture.
- Take a mountain bike tour. For a challenge and a visually stunning experience, ride a bike on one of the many vast expanses of land.
- Learn about flora and fauna. Guides can take you out of the jeeps and onto the ground to identify insects, plants and other geographical aspects seen on a safari, hands on.
- Twist on safari. Interested in the adventure of a safari but wanting a non-traditional take on the experience? Ride on a camel or horseback. Fly above the plains in a balloon. Take the walk at night. From each vantage point you will witness once in a lifetime views of animals and their habitats.