Zara Charity - MINI VAN PROJECT

"Hello everyone, my name is Mussa Hassan Habib, I am a teacher at Ngorongoro Nursery School, located in Tanzania, and I am currently teaching 65 students. They are between 3 and 6 years old. They are from the Maasai tribes and their parents take care of livestock during the day.

My students dream of becoming doctors, road guides, teachers, presidents, engineers and nurses. I want to help them realize their dreams and succeed in life. Almost all of them live near the school, but there is one problem. I have to walk 4 kilometers through the forest every morning to go to school and the same way every night to go home. I often meet dangerous animals like buffalos, hyenas, snakes, elephants... and sometimes I hear the lions roaring next to me when I go to school. It is the same for my students and it is a very dangerous place to walk. It worries me a lot and I am the only teacher in the area. If I were attacked by a wild animal, the students would not be able to go to school and their dreams would be over because of the lack of access to education.

So, to make sure I am safe going to school, and to ensure the education of my 65 Masaai students, I need a car. Ideally, I would like to raise enough money to buy a minibus that would pick up the students and bring them back safely in the evening. This month, 3 Masaai children were unfortunately killed by lions:
https://www.msn.com/enus/news/world/lion-that-killed-and-ate-three-children-from-same-family-to-be-relocated/ar-AAN6Ceh

We cannot afford to continue taking such risks and we want to continue to educate Maasai children so that they have the future they deserve.
Tank you in advance."

Mussa, teacher at the Ngorongoro nursery school - 30/08/2021


If this project is close to your heart, do not hesitate to make a donation: https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mussa-buy-a-minibus-to-continue-teaching?utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet&utm_medium=copy_link_all&utm_source=customer

Current status of the project
At the beginning of the project we had 65 pupils. Today, we have about 100 students at the Ngorongoro school. This project touches the lives of many children whose willingness to access to education is invaluable.

Donors
The APART Association         4,000
GoFundMe + other donors      3,830
Total:                                        $ 7,830

Lack:                                       $ 2,170

The end of the project
Once the money has been raised, it will initially be used to buy the minibus. However, if we manage to raise more money, it will be used to pay for the petrol that the teacher will need, as well as the maintenance costs of the minibus.

We thank you for your interest and your possible contribution to this beautiful project !



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

General Information: Kilimanjaro Climbing, Safari In Tanzania, Zanzibar Island, Tanzania Wild Camps and Zara Charity

Zara Tours Through Zara Charity Provided new kits ( Clothes) to Our Porters to ensure their safety on Mt Kilimanjaro