THIS CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR SEASON BOOK YOUR VACATION WITH ZARA TANZANIA ADVENTURE AND GET SPECIAL RATES.
This holiday season and get special rates with memorable experiences as you hike to the roof of Africa, explore the endless plains of Serengeti National park and finish by relaxing at the spicy island of Zanzibar.
Climbing Kilimanjaro (Machame Route)The Machame route is normally completed in 6 days and this greatly helps your acclimatization. The Machame route takes you high to Lava Tower (4630m/15190ft) on day 3 then brings you down for overnight at Barranco camp (3950m/12960ft). This intermediate ascent and decent is the secret to successful acclimatization and the reason why this route has a high success rate.
It is a beautiful route up Kilimanjaro that allows you to experience the southwest and south side of Mount Kilimanjaro since you go up one way and come down on another. All your equipment and supplies are carried by porters and a cook prepares all your meals.
Safari AdventuresTanzania offers wildlife viewing like no other. Almost a third of this vast and spectacular country is protected for wildlife viewing, and these areas include some of the best and most varied safari locations in the world. This is a region of incredible natural beauty with a fantastic range of landscapes and terrain.
Spicy Zanzibar IslandZanzibar is a tropical island in the Indian ocean with a mix of Arabic and Indian residents, the scenic cultural appearance of the homes, tiny shops and palaces of Arabic sultans makes Zanzibar unique and historical town. The beaches of Zanzibar are simply sensational, white and powdery with warm and azure blue crystal clear ocean waters.
From its beautiful beaches farmed with palm trees swinging in the gentle tropical breeze, you can observe how local fishermen using their traditional canoes to fish and further more you get to see happy and smiling Zanzibar women wearing colorful and beautiful traditional clothes.
Why Zara Tanzania Adventure
- Zara Tanzania Adventure is a number one Kilimanjaro outfitter and largest safari operator
- Zara Tanzania Adventure has 30 years of experience, this assures all our clients a memorable lifetime experience
- Zara Tanzania Adventure owns a fleet of land cruisers, mini buses and land rovers with equipped viewing roof ready to take you on a lifetime safari and kilimanjaro adventure.
- Zara Tanzania Adventure has 88 permanent employed guides who can speak English, Germany and Spanish. They are fully professional with full knowledge and experience about the incredible Tanzania.
- Zara Tanzania Adventure in the year 2000 started its involvement in the hospitality industry where by currently it has 6 private owned properties which includes hotels and tented camps with all necessary facilities to accommodate you comfortably while you explore Tanzania.